I know I’ve been bad with the updates these days. Last Monday, I had some mozzarella cheese my friend got me from Hawaii (Korean cheese isn’t very good). But it had been sitting my fridge for 2 weeks in a closed container and mold started to grow on it. I wasn’t going to throw it away, so I cut the mold off and ate it anyway. Long story short, it got me sick and I’ve been sleep most of the time I’m at home. I’m getting much better, but it’s still a bit iffy. Anyway, the show must go on!
I got this idea from Adeel to share what I miss about Canada.
– Epic snow storms and the blowing snow at night after a snow storm.
– Smiling and greeting people I don’t know.
– Making small talk with merchants (I know… that’s my fault for not studying Korean as much as I should).
– Reasonably priced fruits and vegetables.
– Saying and being told sorry.
– Backyards and backyard BBQs
– The smell of freshly cut grass.
– Parler en Français.